Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sex Before the "I Do's"

Wedding rings Pictures, Images and Photos

It is a few hours before their wedding and the beautiful, blushing bride to be takes her man into a vacant room and gives him the best blowjob ever.

The groom returns to his groomsman and claims, “I am the luckiest man on the planet. I can look forward to a lifetime of great sex and blowjobs.”

The bride returns to her bridesmaids and declares, “Ladies, I just gave the last blowjob of my life.”

Men are terrified of a woman changing sexually when they become married. That’s why they make up jokes like this. It’s much easier to laugh about it, than cry.

My male clients tell me, “But she loved sex before I married her. We did it every night, and even in different rooms. Now I’m lucky if I get it once a month.” Or, "I remember blowjobs, when they were beginning to end. Now, it's the 30 second foreplay version. "

It is estimated that 15 to 20% of couples have sex no more than 10 times a year.

Why does this happen? How does this happen? How do I turn it around? Is it only men who have these concerns about women?

I will be discussing these very issues in the next few blogs. Stay tuned…..

No comments:

Post a Comment